Headquartered in Ramey Nutrition is our new Elements Eating Disorder Recovery! Individual Sessions, Trauma Informed Care, Evidence Based Treatment.
Elements Eating Disorder Recovery is the premier treatment for motivated clients who want to take back control and responsibility of their OWN recovery. From first time treatment opportunities, to stepping down from intensive treatment, we assess and welcome all individuals looking for full recovery done at their pace, with their control, their responsibility, and ultimately their life free from disordered eating!
Alumni Group 2017 opens registration Sunday 1/1/17!
Who: Men and women 18+ age struggling in their recovery from an eating disorder. Patients working through recovery that have been through treatment (anywhere) and want to honor what they've done, where they are going, and gain support from our Team and each other! To register email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-909-8022 for this year's group! Limited spots, reach out today! #RameyNutritionAlumni #EatingDisorderRecovery #Recovered
This one is for all our clients driving from far away to take control and responsibility of their recovery! We know it's a long journey and can sometimes feel like this…
When you're stuck in the car with that annoying person... 😂
indeed.com September 22, 2016 - Licensed Mental Health Counselor - p b SUMMARY: /b br/ Employee must possess the ability to administer therapeutic intake and follow up sessions to clients, as needed by the
Happiest Thanksgiving from our "Home" to yours! We made a full thanksgiving meal and felt through feelings and laughed hysterically. Each patient CHOSE the food that would challenge them without being unsafe, and, well, we moved on. Thankful for these brave patients taking recovery into their control, and moving past giant obstacles toward life!
Medical Outreach Specialist
About Ramey Nutrition
A career at Ramey Nutrition offers opportunity, ownership and impact. We are proud to work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Ramey Nutrition is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to empower people world wide to discover their own healing by providing resources and support needed for each individual's medical or emotional situation.
• Establish and drive all program based marketing efforts to achieve admission and census goals for Elements Eating Disorder Recovery.
• Serve as outreach liaison to clinical professionals and coordinate the promotion of Elements Eating Disorder Recovery.
• Conduct market research and create/ implement a strategic marketing plan.
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills around Elements Eating Disorder Recovery’s specific treatment philosophies.
• Manage local workshops, receptions, clinical conferences and professional development trainings.
• Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• Collaborate with all other key facility/program staff: Executive Director, Admissions Director, Clinical Director, Medical and Clinical staff, etc.
We seek a high performing individual who has:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Science, Healthcare or closely related field OR minimum 3 years of direct medical sales experience specifically in a hospital environment or health care setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of eating disorder recovery outreach sales.
• Experience using a CRM system, such as PipeDrive or SalesForce.
• Successful negotiation skills with the end results of achieving sales goals.
• Demonstrated ability to operate with full self-motivation and drive to achieve goals.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated trustworthiness, courtesy, cooperation, and flexibility in working, interacting, and communicating with diverse individuals and groups.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective and trusting work and referral relationships .
• Energetic, persuasive and tenacious professional who is proactive, professionally and persistent.
• Work in a collaborative manner with Administrator, CEO and Ramey Nutrition Eating Disorder Specialists.
• Territory: Seattle, WA; candidates currently residing in the territory or willing to commute.
• Above all, the individual will have unquestionable personal and business ethics.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Ramey Nutrition is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Ramey Nutrition also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
The statistics on Men developing eating disorders is on the rise. Awareness needs to be ahead of the statistics! Please share #MenWithEd #EndTheStigma
www.nationaleatingdisorders.org In his song with Lil Wayne, “Nothing But Trouble,” Charlie Puth sings, “These Instagram models are nothing but trouble.” The song’s about the dangers of judging a book by its cover (i.e. judging someone by their IG pics). It’s about the unhealthy emphasis our generation places on physical appearance...
|Monday||9am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 7pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||9am - 7pm|
We're one of the top children’s hospitals & pediatric research institutes in the US. Read our social media policies before posting http://on.fb.me/YvRCK9
As an SRM egg donor, you have the opportunity to drastically change the lives of couples and individuals!
Qliance provides exceptional access and personalized primary care for a surprisingly affordable monthly membership fee. By working outside the insurance system, we can offer unrestricted same-day appts. 7 days/week for as little as $49-89/mo.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance brings together the leading research teams and cancer specialists of Fred Hutch, Seattle Children's, and UW Medicine.
SRM is committed to helping people become parents. With four locations in the greater Seattle-Tacoma area and fellowship-trained infertility specialists - we are here to help you.
A unique health care system linking care delivery and insurance coverage in order to achieve one goal – affordable, quality health care for all.
A nonprofit health system serving Greater Seattle for over 100 years. Follow us for tips to help keep you and your family safe and healthy, as well as updates on what Swedish is doing in our communities.
Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle is the largest natural health clinic in the Northwest. We are the teaching clinic of world-renowned Bastyr University and offer a wide range of services covered by most health insurance providers.
The Stella Center (www.doctorstella.com) is todays' premier destination for individuals in Seattle seeking facial plastic surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation.
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of the patients we serve.
The IBS Treatment Center is unique - founded by a doctor who cured his own IBS and went on to successfully treat thousands of others.